Minerva Imaging’s vision is to become the leading contract research and contract development organization for targeted radionuclide therapy and imaging, enabling improved treatment regimens for cancer patients. Our focus is on using advanced animal models within oncology and cardiovascular diseases and in vivo molecular imaging for translational research and drug development.
We aim to excel in delivering customized cancer radiopharmaceutical research and serve as an extended research team to our collaborators. We have built a leading global R&D platform for targeted radionuclide therapy and Contract Development and Manufacturing (CDMO) to enable integrated planning and faster execution of promising new radionuclide theragnostic projects in close collaboration with leading researchers, biotech, and pharmaceutical companies.
Minerva is at the forefront of R&D in the theragnostic area. We are in a fast-paced environment where our scientists directly impact the advancement of new, improved, and lifesaving drugs for seriously ill cancer patients. We aim to make a difference for our clients, collaborating on advancing new treatment modalities for patients.
Our plans for the new Preclinical MRI Scientist
As a Preclinical MRI Scientist, you will be a key team player in running and establishing preclinical MRI imaging protocols and associated reconstruction and post-processing pipelines.
The ideal candidate has a strong background in preclinical MRI with hands-on experience in running preclinical in-vivo MRI experiments and image processing.
You will join a team composed of imaging scientists and IT professionals.
- Ensure daily operation of the MRI scanner and quality of MRI studies in animals
- Implement and develop state-of-the-art MRI acquisition protocols/studies
- Establish complex image analysis and processing pipelines
- Manage projects and studies in various areas (oncology, CNS, and cardiovascular) of the business.
- Engage in all imaging activities, e.g., nuclear imaging, Fluorescence Imaging, and Ultrasound
- Establish new methods and present results at conferences/other media
- Python, Matlab, and Bruker Paravision programming
- Thorough understanding of MRI (ability to apply MRI theory to practical experiments)
- Experience with various animal disease models
- Automated image analysis e.g., Deep learning
- Hands-on experience with preclinical MRI
- Experience with clinical systems is a plus
- FELASA qualification
- M.Sc or Ph.d. in natural science with preferably previous working experience
- Problem-solving and make-it-work attitude
- Good team player and eager to learn
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and service-oriented organization
- Make deadlines happen
- Excellent communication skills in English, both written and oral
If this sounds like you – please submit your application to firstname.lastname@example.org. The application must include a motivated cover letter and a CV addressing the listed qualifications. Applications will be evaluated continuously, and potential candidates will be invited for job interviews accordingly.
If you have questions regarding the recruiting process, please get in touch with Moritz Braig, Data & Imaging group leader, at MOB@minervaimaging.com.
About Minerva Imaging
Minerva Imaging is a scientifically-driven CRO/CDMO founded in 2011, counting 100 employees. Our focus is on using advanced animal models within oncology and cardiovascular diseases and in vivo molecular imaging for translational research and drug development.
We engage with our collaborators to understand their scientific questions and discuss how our methods and capabilities can provide answers. We are rapidly growing, and the right candidate will be a key contributor to maintaining the scientific foundation and our approach to research while expanding our business. You will join a highly specialized CRO/CDMO, with ambitions of taking disease treatment to the next generation of personalized medicines.
We are an informal organization that strongly focuses on open and honest communication. We value humor and natural care for one another, meaning stepping up and helping a colleague when needed.
We offer a combined compensation package that includes a base salary, pension, and an attractive bonus program. We care about our employees’ well-being, offer health insurance, a quality-conscious lunch scheme, and arrange monthly social activities. Follow Minerva Imaging on LinkedIn for the latest news.